- Community meetings; 7/28/2015 and 7/30/2015
- Resident surveys have been very helpful in allowing us to adjust the computer model that we have prepared depicting stormwater drainage through the Days Creek Basin - Thank you to those who participated.
- Steam and Rain Gauges were installed 6/9/2015 and removed 12/7/15. The data captured has been used to adjust the computer model to represent real world conditions.
Progress Updates – April 2016
- The survey for model development is complete.
- The surveyors continue to collect structure data for the City’s stormwater map files.
- Our field personnel have been visiting the Days Creek drainage basin to consider various options to alleviate drainage issues.
- The Days Creek Drainage Basin model has been developed. We have used the data we have been collecting to adjust the model to represent real world conditions. The model has been presented to City of Memphis personnel and is considered an appropriate representation of real world conditions.
- We are currently evaluating alternative methods to alleviate drainage issues.